Handi Quilter Education Event – Creative Textures and Fills
September 26 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60.00
Sue Patten will be here to show you creative textures and fills. Meandering is the easiest and most common filler for background space – but there are countless other creative design elements to use instead. Come expand your design portfolio by learning the stitch path of a wide variety of creative filler designs. Learn which designs lend themselves best to micro-quilting, and how to use Micro Handles for best results.
• Select appropriate fills to complement design style
• Create special effects with different fillers
• Scale the fill design size appropriately
• Evenly place and space fills
• Effectively use HQ Micro Handles
This is one of 4 classes, Sept 26 – 27. Each class is $60 + HST. Sign up for all 4 and only pay for 3! Preregistration is required. Call or visit shop to sign up.